Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bearing the Torch for Christ: An Introduction to This Blog

Blogging is one of my favorite hobbies and I thought that it would be fun to start a blog for our Sunday School class. The vision for the blog is pretty basic. I'll post about what is going on and try to use this as a space (in addition to Cat's super informative, always thorough emails) to keep y'all up to date on what's going on with our class and around the church. I'm going to try to share some recaps and maybe pictures of the events we participate in, as well. I'll also post some of my thoughts on sermons, my personal devotion time, and Sunday School lessons. Peyton might, too, from time to time. Anyone else who would like to contribute is, OF COURSE, welcome to. I'd love for this to turn out to be a very interactive place! I'd love to hear any ideas about other purposes this blog might could accomplish in our efforts to "bear the torch for Christ".

No comments:

Post a Comment